- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen within 15 minutes of their arrival.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location near the intersection of North Point Parkway and Old Milton Parkway in Alpharetta.
- Secondary evaluations/opinions.
- M.D. and attorney referrals.
- Most major insurance plans accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Dr. Jay Di Vagno has been in active practice for 30 + years. The past 15 years at Alpharetta Back & Neck Center, LLC.
- Dr. Di Vagno prides himself by helping his patient's using gentle and effective spinal adjustment techniques that he has perfected over the last 30 years.
- We've helped thousands get out of pain and enjoy a higher level of health without drugs and surgery.
- Dr. Jay Di Vagno specializes in personal injury cases, and those needing help from injuries sustained from auto accidents.
Anyone involved in an automobile accident should be evaluated by a doctor regardless of pain. As in my personal case, even low impact collisions can cause serious injury; headaches, neck pain, low back pain, chest pain, etc. Many people do not complain of pain or discomfort for days, to weeks and months of the accident. We specialize in injuries caused from car accidents.